Know your face and body type: Finding the right bandage dress has never been easier!
Posted on 29 January 2016
Whenever you go on a shopping spree, it’s always a good idea to find clothes that match not only your fashion sensibilities but also your body and face types. Yes, buying clothes might give you five seconds of euphoria but how do you cope up with the regrets that confront you later? Bandage dresses are undoubtedly one of the most popular dress options in all the stylish store racks which you decide to ravage. When you find the perfect fit we promise you that it would become a staple in your wardrobe!
Why not spend a little time getting to know the right neckline in a bandage dress for your face and body types?
- The Sweetheart Neckline- Are you a lady with a large bust? Your day is finally here! Since the sweetheart neckline cups your breasts with two curvy flaps in the shape of cute little hearts, you can accentuate your cleavage with a lot of room left for you to breathe in. Your shoulders would be mostly bare so you can work around elongating your chubby face and giving it a more definite outline. For your next special occasion, consider our “Hannah Midi Dresses” that features this amazing sweetheart neckline, and you won’t be disappointed.
- The V Neck- The V-neck can generously complement all women irrespective of their shapes and sizes. However, it is the most flattering on those apple body type girls who curse their short necks, thick torsos and broad shoulders. It would give your look the impression of a tall silhouette but take care that the higher cut can make your breasts seem droopy while a lower one would be excitingly revealing. Our “Britney Mini Dresses” and “Kylie Midi Dresses” feature a super flattering V neckline you will have no choice but to fall in love!
- The Plunge Neckline- If you have been the wild girl all along, the daring plunge neckline might have been your choice in every party you decide to grace with your presence. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this one looks great on those who have a small to medium bust and narrower shoulders. For bustier-than-average ladies, this neckline might be a bit overdone. Our “Anna Dress” is perfect for going out to your fave bars or nightclubs. This gorgeous dress can also be styled in 2 different ways; as a plunging neckline or crisscross front neck with a sexy chest peephole, making it a wise choice to add to your wardrobe.
- The Off-Shoulder Neckline- Whenever you are in the mood for some drama, the off shoulder will be your friend. If you are a pear body type woman or someone with thin arms, a long neck and narrow shoulders, this one is tailored just for you. Add some ruffles and you will achieve the required fullness while being attractive. Our “Adria Off-Shoulder Dress” is perfect for most special occasions such as a races event, kitchen tea, and other semi-formal/formal cocktail parties.
- The Halter Neckline- This one is one of the most flattering necklines that can ever be. Since it is incredibly effective in drawing attention to the centre of your body, hourglass body type women with tall, broad shoulders and well-toned arms look fabulous in it. Since this one helps in adding volume, women with bulkier arms might want to steer clear. Why not consider our “Bella Dress” which was inspired by Marilyn Monroe’s iconic white halter-neck dress.
- The Keyhole Neckline- Though the keyhole neckline is quite similar to the halter necks, yet it manages to hold its own amongst women who have a small bust. The cute hole helps to highlight your cleavage subtly but surely. Our “Monique Dress” features sultry chest keyhole that is sure to grab the attention you deserve.