Shipping & Delivery
***Due to Australia Post experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations caused by limited airline capacity and government restrictions as a result of COVID-19, the delivery times may take longer than usual especially for Standard Postage services. Further delivery delays may occur if countries/cities are in lockdown.***
- NOTE for delivery to UK, Europe, Canada, Asia: our postal charge does not include any taxes and duties which may be applied by customs or postal authorities in the country of delivery. All payments of taxes & duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. The law requires that Noodz Boutique state the value of the order directly on your package, and it is the sole discretion of the custom agents to determine the applicable fees and release your package. In addition, International parcels may be processed through customs which may cause a slight delivery delays, so please allow ample time when placing your order before an important event.
- We offer free standard shipping for *most metro postcodes on orders equal or above $100 AUD for AU, NZ, USA and Canada.
- Please note: free shipping may not apply to some countries and some Regional & Country orders. If we are advised by the courier that additional shipping fee is required for your order, we will contact you by email with your shipping options.
- Items are dispatched within 1-4 business days after payment is cleared. If you require your item urgently please state your desired delivery date via "Special Instructions" at the checkout.
- Items marked as "PRE-ORDER" will ship on the date as indicated on their product pages.
- Free shipping for Australian orders equal or above $100 AUD.
- A flat rate shipping fee of $10 AUD will apply to Australian orders under $100 AUD.
- We offer Priority Next Business Day delivery for an additional $10 fee (orders must be placed by 1pm Sydney time for same-day despatch). If you require an overnight delivery, please first check if your suburb is eligible for next day delivery on the Australia Post website (FROM: Sydney NSW 2000 | TO: your postcode): https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/. If your suburb is not eligible for Priority Next Business Day delivery but you've selected this option, we will ship your order via Australia Post Express (estimated delivery time: 1-3 business days).
New Zealand and International Orders:
- New Zealand, US, and Canada - we offer free standard (5-10 business days) shipping for orders equal or above $100 AUD. DHL Express (3-5 business days) delivery option is available for an additional fee of $10 AUD.
- International orders other than above countries - we offer a Standard (7-14 business days) option from $15 AUD and an Express (3-7 business days) option from $25 AUD.
- When a minimum spend is not met, shipping charges will be shown at the checkout page.
- Note: additional shipping fees may be charged for Regional & Country orders. If this is the case, we will contact you via email with shipping options.
- Depending on your location, your item will be sent via either DHL or Australia Post. You will be provided with a tracking number or a consignment number once your item has been sent out.
- We ship orders on Monday to Friday during business hours (09:30-16:30 Sydney time) only. We do not ship orders on the weekends and on Australian public holidays.
- Orders placed after 1pm Sydney time, on the weekend and Australian public holidays may be processed the next business day.
- We do not offer a refund in the case of delivery delays or unforeseen events beyond our control such as delays that are caused by third party courier companies, courier flight delays, floods and natural disasters.
- We do not refund for change of mind after placing an order.
- Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the package at your delivery address. If no one is available to sign for the package when it arrives, it may not be delivered and you will receive a card with instructions.
- Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any missing parcels which have been marked as successfully delivered by the courier company.