We will gladly accept your return for a refund for full price items (not using a discount code) that do not fit or you are not satisfied with, provided your return meets our return criteria as per below.
- Your return must be posted no later than 14 days from date of receiving your item(s) to be eligible for a refund.
- Item(s) returned outside 14 days but no longer than 30 days will be accepted for store credit only (not refund). Any returns outside 30 days will not be accepted and will be sent back to you to keep.
- The following items cannot be returned unless faulty: customised gowns, comb veils, earrings and swimwear (for hygiene reasons).
- When returning your item(s), you may choose to receive either of the following 3 options:
Option 1: 100% Store Credit in the form of a Noodz Boutique gift card (valid for 3 years). A Store Credit/Gift Card can be used to purchase any items on our website and is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash.
Option 2: Refund minus handling & shipping fees: $10 per dress/item plus actual shipping charge. Please note: if your order came with free shipping, it means that we've paid delivery charge for you, therefore this will be deducted from your refund. Shipping charges, duties and taxes are non-refundable. We will process your refund via the original payment method you used to place the order.
Option 3: One time free exchange (AU & NZ customers only, excluding Portia & Scarlet dresses).
- Items purchased using a discount code may be returned for store credit or exchange/replacement only (not refund). Final sale/clearance sale items cannot be returned unless faulty.
- In original packaging with the original tags attached to the garment, unworn, unwashed, free of stains/makeup/fake tan/pet hair/odour and has not been altered.
- Your item(s) may be sent back to you at your own expense for any returns that do not meet our return criteria.
- In the unlikely event of manufacturing fault or incorrect item sent, please send the photos showing the fault or mistake to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not post the item(s) back to us until you have sent us the photos.
- Due to different monitor settings, the colour of garments may appear slightly different than they are on our website. By purchasing our products online, you have accepted our terms & conditions including the possibility that the colour and size may appear slightly different.
Noodz Boutique reserves the right to deny a return or exchange if the returned merchandise does not meet our return criteria once assessed. If a returned item is denied, a restocking fee may be charged and/or the goods may be sent back to the customer.
- For an urgent exchange, we'd recommend placing a new order for your desired item(s) you want to exchange for, to allow for immediate dispatch. Once we've received your return we will issue a refund.
- Please note: a reshipment fee will apply to Portia & Scarlett exchanges, and all orders placed using Store Credit.
- Please post the completed returns form and your item(s) to our address as follows:
Suite 1C4 (Intercom# 167), Level 1
International Returns (all countries other than Australia):
For non-NBLUXE products (i.e. product tag is not NBLUXE), please post your return to our Australian warehouse as per the address below.
For NBLUXE products (i.e. product tag is NBLUXE) - you can choose to post your return to our Australian warehouse or our U.S. warehouse which is located in Dallas, TX:
- Option 1: Return to our Australian warehouse - please post the completed returns form and your item(s) to our address as follows:
Suite 1C4 (Intercom# 167), Level 1
- Option 2: Return to our U.S. warehouse (Dallas, TX) - please email: email@example.com for the U.S. warehouse address and instructions.
- For an urgent exchange, we'd recommend placing new order for your desired item(s) you want to exchange for, to allow for immediate dispatch. We will refund your original item(s) once received.
- Please note: a reshipment fee will apply to International order exchanges, Portia & Scarlett exchanges, and all orders placed using Store Credit.
What happens after you've returned the goods:
- Once your return has been received and passed the quality checks, we will either issue 100% store credit, issue a refund minus fees or process your one time free exchange request.
- Once we've received your return, please allow up to 5 business days for your refund or store credit to be processed and 2-5 business days (depending on bank processing times) for the refund to appear on your account.
- If the returned item does not meet our return criteria, it may be subject to a restocking fee, and/or the returned item may be sent back to the customer.
- We charge $10 handling fee per dress/item for all returns for refund. This will be deducted from your refund.
- Shipping charges, duties and taxes are non-refundable. If your ordered item(s) came with free shipping, the actual shipping costs we covered for you originally will be deducted from your refund.
- The return postage is the customer's responsibility.
- A $20 cancellation fee will be deducted from your refund if you wish to cancel your order before it is dispatched. The cancellation fee is to cover the time our team spends on processing your order and the payment gateway/credit card fees which are non-refundable to us.
- If you refuse to accept delivery of your parcel, then the shipping charge, parcel redirection charge, administration and restocking fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note: we do not offer a refund or store credit for items that have been damaged from wear and tear and/or have been damaged past 7 days from the date our product was delivered.