KALITA Cowl Back Crepe Gown - Ivory
or make 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 AUD fortnightly with More infolearn more »
KALITA features stunning cowl back design, V neckline, and double layer stretch crepe for optimum figure flattery. Her figure-hugging bodice that flows into a mermaid sweep train creates striking silhouette. This full length evening gown will make you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day or any formal event.
- Note: this is a make-to-order/preorder piece with an estimated delivery within 5-10 days
- Cowl back detail
- V neckline
- Fully lined
- Non-padded at bust
- Hidden back zipper
- Medium stretch
- Fabrication: double layer stretch crepe
- Full length = approx. 220CM including the train
Simone wears a size XS
Height: 5’4/164cm without heels
***Due to Australia Post experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations caused by limited airline capacity and government restrictions as a result of COVID-19, the delivery times will take longer than usual especially for Standard Postage services. The below delivery estimates should be used as a guide only. Further delivery delays may occur if countries/cities are in lockdown.***
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
- Australia/NZ Express 1-5 business days
- Australia Standard 3-10 business days
- NZ Standard 5-14 business days
- USA, Canada & Asia Express 3-10 business days
- USA & Asia Standard 7-14 business days
- Canada Standard 20-30 business days
- Europe & Rest of World Express 3-14 business days
- Europe & Rest of World Standard 10-60 business days
- Australia, NZ, USA Standard Delivery: FREE for orders over $100
- Australia, NZ, USA, Canada Express Delivery: from $10 (exact delivery cost will be calculated at the checkout)
- Europe & Rest of World: from $20 (exact delivery cost will be calculated at the checkout)
See our full Shipping & Delivery Policy here.
From the date you’ve received your order, you have 14 days for Australian customers, and 30 days for International customers to return or exchange your item(s).
See our full Returns Policy here.